If Office setup stops responding between 80 and 90 percent, follow the steps below:
These steps are the same for a Windows 7 personal computer, a Windows 8/8.1 personal computer, or a Windows 10 personal computer:
- Press the <win+R> keys together to bring up the Windows Run Box.
- Type services.msc and then click OK.
- Look through the list of services, find Print Spooler, and open it.
- Tap or click Stop and then tap or click OK.
- Try installing Office again.
- Once Office is installed on your personal computer, go back to the list of services and open Print Spooler.
- Tap or click Start.
- Then tap or click OK.
For more information, please see the article below.